TaskLayout is a portable Windows utility which allows to save and restore desktop layout(a set of specified apps/windows with corresponding positions on the screen) in a single click/hotkey.
- save active desktop layout(list of running applications, corresponding window positions, etc)
- specify any custom commands as a part of layout(e.g. "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org", sleep windows, etc)
- use commands library to select command from a set of standard ones
- import BAT files/Windows shortcuts for fast migration
- explore visible windows with Finder tool(retrieve command line and other properties)
- assign hotkeys to restore/close layout
- autorun for periodic actions(e.g. lock Windows every 1 hour to have a break)
- sequential application startup for slow computers when restoring layout
- check updates from website
- installation is not required
TaskLayout is a free trial software application from the Shell Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-06-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10.
TaskLayout (version 0.7.0.2) has a file size of 3.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.